The Inclusive Sport programme is designed to increase the number of disabled young people (aged 14+) and adults regularly playing sport as part of Sport England’s wider commitment to increasing regular sport participation by disabled people
In the first round of Inclusive Sport, 44 projects benefited from over £10 million of National Lottery investment. You can see the detail of these organisations here.
A further £8.2 million was awarded to another 44 projects in the second round of Inclusive Sport investment. You can see the detail of these organisations here.
The first round of Inclusive Sport projects are being evaluated by CFE Research on behalf of Sport England. The year one evaluation report and five project case studies are available from the document list at the bottom of this page.
If you are looking for funding for another programme or project please look here at our different funds.
- File size: 54KB Inclusive Sport Projects Download
- File size: 2011KB Year 1 Evaluation Report Download
- File size: 265KB Year 1 Evaluation Summary Download
- File size: 328KB Henshaws Case Study Download
- File size: 279KB Choices4u Case Study Download
- File size: 377KB LLDC Case Study Download
- File size: 397KB RLSB Case Study Download
- File size: 769KB DS Active Case Study Download