Our Emergency Flood Relief Fund launched in December 2015 and invested over £400,000 to support sports facilities that were damaged as a result of the floods and storms over winter 2015/16. The dedicated fund was an emergency response to help safeguard community sport and get sports facilities back up and running as quickly as possible.
The Emergency Flood Relief Fund closed to new applications on 29 February 2016.
If you have any queries regarding a current application, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are supporting a facility that has been affected, we would encourage you to review our factsheets on how to help your facility recover quickly and safely after a flood.
We understand there will still be sports facilities suffering the impact of the flooding, especially in the worst hit areas of Yorkshire and the north west. We will therefore continue to work with our national governing body and county sports partnership partners to understand the impact and would encourage sports organisations to make contact with their local national governing body representatives to access support.
If you have any queries you can contact us on 03458 508 508 or via email at email@example.com.
- How to apply If your sports facility has been damaged as a result of recent storms you may be eligible to apply for emergency funding from the Flood Relief Fund. Read more
- What we assess To help us check your eligibility and assess your project you must submit a number of documents most of which you will already have. Read more
- Working out your costs We understand that working out the cost of the damage caused as a result of the floods and/or storms can be a challenge, so we are offering you help that can be used to complete your application form. Read more
- Required documents To help us check your organisation’s eligibility, management structure and financial health, you must submit a number of documents that you should already have. Read more
- Flood Relief Fund FAQs Read further information about our Flood Relief Fund and find out if you are eligible for funding Read more